Information processing of personal data to EU Regulation GDPR 2016/679
Gruppo Professionisti S.r.l. a socio unico, registered office in Piazza Quattro Novembre n. 4 20124 Milano (MI) Italia, C.F and P.IVA 09332680967 (owner and manager of the project Buy on Mars later, "Data Controller"), informs you in accordance with EU Regulation no. 2016/679 "GDPR" that your data will be processed in the following ways and for the following purposes:
1. Subject of processing for data sent or provided
The Data Controller may process personal and identifying data such as: name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, indicated below "personal data" or even "data".
2. Purposes of processing personal data by accessing the buyonmars.shop website
A) Your personal data are processed in accordance with the GDPR for:
- reply to information requests;
- manage purchase orders, payments and shipments, provide assistance;
- existing national laws and regulations in the EU.
B) If you subscribe to the newsletter, your personal data will be processed in accordance with the GDPR for:
- send commercial information, latest news, discounts, promotions.
3. Methods of data processing and storage
The processing of your data will take place in such a way as to ensure their security and may be carried out through manual operations and/ or the use of IT and telematic tools to store, manage or send the data. For art. 2.A) your data will be kept for a period not exceeding that necessary to satisfy the purposes indicated. Following subscription to the newsletter pursuant to the purposes art. 2.B) the data will be stored for a maximum of 5 years. After these terms, the data will be deleted or made anonymous and used for statistical purposes only.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible to third-party companies or other external parties that carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers for processing, according to the indications provided by the Data Controller.
5. Communication of data
The Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A):
- third parties that will handle orders, shipments and deliveries, customer service;
- Entities, professionals, companies or other structures entrusted by the Data Controller for the fulfilment of administrative, accounting, management, commercial and technical/IT personnel obligations related to the ordinary performance of economic and business activities;
- to public Authorities and Administrations for the purposes related to legal and contractual fulfilment;
- banks or other subjects to whom the communication is necessary for the Owner business.
If you subscribe to the newsletter, the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.b) to companies specifically entrusted with the purpose of sending promotional communications on its behalf.
6. Data transfer
Personal data in electronic format shall be stored on servers in EU. Some files and folders are then encrypted and synchronized to secure storage servers located in data centers in the United States. The Data Controller hereby ensures that, in the event of the need to transfer data in non-EU countries, it may, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, carry out such operations without problem.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee a response to your requests, nor accept orders or shipments.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) and subscription to the newsletter is optional. You may therefore decide not to provide any data or subsequently to deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you may not receive newsletters, commercial communications and promotional material related to what is offered by the Owner.
8. Rights of the data subject
As a data subject, you have the rights under the GDPR:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
- obtain information on: a) the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic means; d) the identification details of the Data Controller, the Data Processors and the Designated Representative e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as Data Processors or Appointees;
- obtain: a) the updating, modification and integration of data; b) the cancellation or transformation into anonymous form, the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations pursuant to art. a) b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of the subjects to whom the data were communicated, excluding the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the law;
- to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the registration; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material, direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- where applicable, it will also have the rights referred to in articles 16-21 GDPR (right to: rectification, delete data, limitation of treatment, data portability, opposition), as well as the right to complain to the Authority.
9. Exercising rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
10. Data controller
Gruppo Professionisti Srl a socio unico, Piazza Quattro Novembre n. 4 , 20124 Milano (Italy).
B) COOKIES POLICY
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
Cookies Necessary for the Functioning of the Store
|_ab||Used in connection with access to admin.|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.|
|cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secret||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.|
|_shopify_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.|
Reporting and Analytics
|_landing_page||Track landing pages|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email address] or by mail using the details provided below:
Gruppo Professionisti Srl, PIazza Quattro Novembre 4, 20124 Milano MI, ItaliaLast updated: 10.10.2020